PRE-ORDER PRE-SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
JAMIE WEBSTER UK TOUR PRE-SALE
- We are Virgin Music Label and Artist Services a division of Universal Music Operations Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales at 4 Pancras Square, London, N1 4AG (“UMO”) who operate the Jamie Webster store ()
- To access the exclusive pre-sale window for tickets to the Jamie Webster Tour pre-order ‘10 For The People’ on any format from the Jamie Webster online store or submit your email address via the online form: https://uk-umg.com/um-forms/42691-1017607.html by 12:00 on 8 August 2023. No purchase necessary. One pre-sale code per person. The pre-sale code will give you access to buy Tour tickets in accordance with these terms.
- You will receive your unique pre-sale code via email by 09:00 on 9 August 2023 together with a link to the ticket provider’s website where you can redeem the pre-sale code to purchase tickets once the pre-sale window opens. We do not accept responsibility if the email we send to the email address you have provided does not reach you for any reason beyond our reasonable control, including where the email is flagged as spam. For any issues regarding pre-sale codes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The pre-sale window will be between 09:00 on 9 August 2023 to 09:00 on 11 August 2023. The pre-sale code can only be used once and must be redeemed by 09:00 on 11 August 2023. The pre-sale code is personal to you and cannot be used by or transferred to anyone else. Tickets will be available for purchase by the general public from 09:00 on 11 August 2023. A maximum of 2 tickets may be purchased per code.
- Tour dates available will be within the UK only. Only a limited number of tickets are available. The code gives you access to the pre-sale only and is not a guarantee that you’ll be able to buy tickets to the Tour. All tickets are subject to availability.
- The pre-sale code can only be subject to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of purchase of the tickets. Tour dates may be age restricted, please check with Live Nation directly for more information. We are not the ticket provider so cannot be responsible for any issues with the purchase of or your use of the tickets. UMO is not liable for issues with any ticket purchase from third-party ticket providers. For any issues regarding the purchasing of tickets, please contact the relevant ticket provider.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.